General guidelines and documents for suppliers
The quality of our products is directly affected by the quality of our suppliers’ products. Increasing customer requirements and highly dynamic global markets demand a high degree of responsiveness, flexibility, and global orientation from us and our suppliers.
The continuous improvement of products and processes, as well as the sustained assurance of quality and costs, affect our entire procurement network, in which each supplier plays an important role.
These guidelines are binding for all suppliers and apply to all deliveries. They serve to outline our expectations as well as the requirements, prerequisites, and methods necessary to achieve our common objectives. Furthermore, examples of successful implementation are also provided.
Additional guidelines may apply at the regional or plant level.
MAHLE (former Delphi)
MAHLE Industrial Thermal Systems
General guideline for suppliers
Last revised: October 2013 [PDF; 962 KB]
You will find the MAHLE supplier code of conduct below Compliance
Logistics guideline of MAHLE Filtersysteme GmbH and its European subsidaries
Last revised: May 2016 [PDF; 4982 KB]
Global Packaging and Shipping
Manual [PDF; 1102 KB]
Valid for following plants:
- MAHLE Compressores do Brasil Ltda. (Jaguariuna, former Delphi Sistemas Térmicos Automotivos do Brasil Ltda.)
- MAHLE Compressors (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. Industrial Park Branch
- MAHLE Compresores, S. de R.L. de C.V. (Silao)
- MAHLE Compresores, S. de R.L. de C.V. (Juarez)
- MAHLE Compressors Hungary Kft.
- MAHLE Behr Ostrów Wielkopolski Sp. z o.o.
- MAHLE Behr Senica s.r.o.
- MAHLE Behr India Private Limited (Noida)
- MAHLE Behr Dayton LLC (Vandalia Operations)